Skip to main content

Improve spoken english now!

English is easy to learn. People all around the world find it easy to learn English alphabets and words. No wonder English is understood and accepted widely.

Children in English speaking countries speak English without learning grammar or taking classes. They listen to the English spoken around them right from birth. Their brain learns to understand and create English sentences easily.

The same technique works for all of us. We need to keep listening to, and reading English sentences as much as we can. This will make our brain understand and create proper English sentences.


All that it takes is listening and practising. If you can read and understand English, you are only a step away from talking fluently in English. Easy tips in this blog will help learn spoken English. Simple methods that will improve communication skills, and personality.

Follow us to stay updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to say Vanakkam / Greet in English - Tamil Video Tutorial

Vanakkam is the word to greet people in Tamil. Hi ,  Hello  and  Good Morning are the words to greet people in English. Find out how to greet in English. Learn when to say Hi and Hello in Spoken English. Watch this Tamil video tutorial for spoken english: .

Questions ending with NO ?

"I am correct No ?" or " I am correct Know ?" This sentence asks if the speaker is correct. It is a translation from the speaker's Native language. The correct way to frame this sentence in English is: "Am I correct ?" Or "I am correct. Aren't I ?" Examples: "I can call you No ?" Or "I can call you Know ?" Correct sentence:   " Can I call you ?" Or "Can I call you now ?" "You can help me No ?" Or "You can help me Know ?" Correct sentence: "Can you help me" Or "Will you help me ?" Or "You will help me, won't you ?" Literal Translations: Speakers of other native languages think in their first language (mother tongue). They mentally translate thoughts from their native language to English. These thoughts are translated and spoken as English sentences. Native English speakers think in English. Sente

Introduce yourself in English

Self introductions in English are of two types: 1. Informal introductions, 2. Formal introductions. _________________________________________________________________ Informal introductions  Introducing yourself to a new friend, relative, neighbour, etc is informal introduction. How To Informal introductions start with a casual greeting like " Hi" or "Hello".  Next, say your name. Example : "I am Dave Smith" or "My name is Dave Smith" Say how you are connected to the other person. Example: "I am your brother's friend" or "I run the hotel down this street". Are you meeting this person for a specific reason like collecting donations, or giving an invitation? If yes, explain the reason. Example : "I am collecting donations for the community garden" or "I would like to invite you to the hotel's 5th anniversary party" . End on a positive note, stating you are happy to meet him / her. Rem